Monday, March 7, 2011

Registering A Salvage Boat In Ontario

(OT) Film: The Social Network


Hello,
with the now immense and customary delay of several months, I saw one of the most acclaimed movies of 2010: The Social Network.
than a few years ago my personal relationship with the cinema has just turned and literally. If
up to 3 years ago, my accomplice voluntary service to the cinema of the country and consequent free entry eased me a lot the first visions of all the major film came out, now I do not go to the movies even for free (I have a card that allows me 3 free entry per month).
Why?! Probably a little bit because I've lost the will, the pace and taste, and especially because when "a movie mistake" (as I happened), before returning to the scene of the crime "of time they let go, too (and I realize).
However, the consequence is that I found to see Avatar almost a year later than the output in the cinema and see me this month with The Social Network of late, preferring to DVDs of old movies and a few proposals digital terrestrial TV, including Sky, Rai5, Mediaset and Iris Extras, mostly.
However, yesterday, thanks a pass in front of the video store, I looked into this company The Social Network.
Judgement: almost 8. History
not think it was this and captured (both me and my partner) to at the end.
It 'really exciting to see how Facebook was born and "behind all that there was" a little better and perhaps help to understand certain logical that some ideas to start.
At times the film is shocking and very unique, but I do not want spoilers, and certainly not going too far in the comments (not my specialty).
Just a suggestion for latecomers: If you have not seen it yet, watch it!
Greetings to all in the expectation of weekly updates on the site.

0 comments:

Post a Comment