Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pirate Treasure Chest Plans

(OT) Walking Dead, Kick-Ass & Martin Mystere

Hello everyone,
as I said in the good intentions of this 2011, (see http://uomoragno-org.blogspot.com/2011/01/ot-buoni-propositi-2011-fumettistici-e.html) especially for those comics, I wanted to try to read something "different" compared to the daily readings of the superhero mold (or John Doe).

Well, I responded to it with a triptych in the post title, or with Walking Dead, Kick-Ass and the Good Old Martin Mystere.
starts from the latter, considering that I followed for some years and then suspend the readings, dedicating myself fully to the superhero genre and "setting aside" the bonellidi.
Back to reading a few years after Martin Mystere is something rather odd. Now I'm used to both dynamic and passionate (see continuity) that the colors, designs and the layout of the tables of the Marvel model, here is another story.
But in the end, there is a different taste, characterized by a completely different and "solid" narrated and self-contained adventure that still, for better or worse, to love and appreciate you.
Judgement: good, continue to follow the series, recovering, with absolute and extreme calm, even back (only original).


Going to Kick-Ass and reading, more often, reviews and positive comments, I read the two Marvel 100% during the month of February. What convinced me to buy was First of yet another great test of one of my absolute favorite artists: John Romita Jr. and exciting and innovative idea for the story.
Judgement: Very good and interesting.
Last but not least Walking Dead.
Again, driven by numerous reviews, comments, positive and moving from in the TV series, the purchase had become almost obligatory.
Great series, good story, good designs, and after the feast of the first volume, the second and third are closely followed by a Mantova Comics.
I really think that I read all eight volumes published and, indeed, the desire of zombies does not subside so easily!
Judgement: Excellent!
I greet you until you update weekly with art, comics and fan art! A spider
greetings to all

0 comments:

Post a Comment