Monday, February 28, 2011

What Is A Good Chocolate Font

(OT) ... Back! Mantova Comics

Hello,
after two weeks of work and their dense and travel fair in Paris, I finally returned to base, just in time to make a classic run "mandatory" the comic fair Mantova, Mantova Comics.
Sixth edition of this exhibition of comics that I saw cross the gates of the palate child in one day Saturday. The Fair
me personally a little disappointed, leave me forever, like most years, with a bit of bitter taste, a mixture of Lucca Comics in a completely different context and it intends to propose, in a not very large, all the topics covered in Lucca, namely: cosplay, publishing houses, trading of comic books, conferences, meetings with authors, original drawings, signing and so on and so forth.
I do not no doubt about the great efforts by the organizers, to whom I offer my congratulations, but unfortunately my personal opinion is quite negative. I do not see a big, bright future for the event, but I hope to be denied by many.
addition to this, feeling around a bit, another sore point was the trial by the vendors, who complained rather lackluster sales and a sharp deterioration in the market, especially on the material used. In the end I personally
went well, just a bit of shopping around and spread: Walking Dead 2 and 3 (they come back to in a separate post), news and various trinkets to Panini, a statuette ragnesca to 20 € (SIII at 20 €), Dr. Strange's Fabbri and chat with friends and cartoonists.
Next year I will avoid going there anyway, preferring rather Lucca!
This week I resume the thread of the site, not updated for too long, so stay tuned ;-)
A spider greeting to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment