Monday, February 7, 2011

Dextrose Interstitial Cystitis

2,000,000 page views and 7 years of uomoragno.org: Thanks!


Hello everyone,
is with great pleasure that I see the hit counter on the side exceeded 2,000,000 and I have to say thanks to all of you who have passed, you are going through and will pass on the site!
I take this opportunity to make some history, but not too personal and revealing passages, as well as highlight some important information about uomoragno.org and me.
I have always read and collected comic books since I was little, going by the various Mickey Mouse, and then move Tiraemolla on the books of Bonelli as Tex, Dylan Dog, Myster Martyn and Nick Raider, also by the recent passing Dampyr, Brendon and Napoleon.
Then, one day was the very first Star Comics Play Press and, I opened the ball with superhero Spider-Man first and foremost, Fantastic Four, Wolverine and Captain America from time to time.
I must say that the impact of the superhero has not been free of burns, primarily being used to (very good) with the books of Bonelli, with the classic story in a albetto black and white with a beginning and an end in 94 pages or more than two and a half albetti (Martyn Mystere) and almost devoid of temporal continuity.
With the Americans, the situation turned out to be quite different from the beginning, more complicated and complex: a register could contain three stories "hub" of three different characters, just think of the first round of Wolverine published by Press Play!
Over the years I continued to read, try, try again and consideration of the various characters and decided then, more than a decade ago, to devote myself in the first Spider-Man, plunged on the character, its continuity and its continuity.
From this decision triggered a series of meetings with my teacher Marvel - thanks again for all drives - which, thanks to its infinite knowledge and patience, gave me the inspiration to open a site dedicated to my favorite character: Spidey.
The idea for the site was created just for fun, back in 2002, Frontpage manual in hand, short reading / study of two or three weeks and then open a free web space with free, then moved to the excellent altervista and final top-level domain www.uomoragno.org
From there, day by day, a few visits, then the first emails from people asking me a little bit of everything about comics and those who wanted to see more and more and find the site because, for the Italian material there was not one with those specific contents, but others - and very valid, I want to emphasize this repeatedly - that have offered and continue to offer a lot of interesting information about the world of Spider-Man.
However, some users began to ask me covers comics, made me question the evaluation of the series, especially the older ones and where to find the comics.
Slowly I built sections, thanks to those questions and all those that I had done it at the time, bringing the site what it is today, an Italian portal dedicated unofficial and completely free all'arrampicamuri.
I want to emphasize that my personal choice for the site was completely free, non-profit, to avoid appessantirlo and make it less enjoyable than it is now. The site, especially the homepage, but you can find links and small images of sites and comics that I consider "friends or acquaintances," and the bottom of the homepage, a banner Free to exchange links. That's it.
The only regret is that for database ragnesco that, mainly for my inability specific computer, not yet, unfortunately, managed to draw. What I predict that instead this year, but I did not intentionally put on the list of things to do because, without outside help, for sure not be able to carry on this mission!
conclude with a thank you to everyone for the advice, aid, emails and comments.
Good Spider-Man and Marvel good ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment