Saturday, February 12, 2011

Confidentiality Statement For Portfolio

A look at tomorrow


I had already gone to bed after a quiet evening spent watching TV in the company of my wife. But sleep was delayed a little this evening to come. I want to sleep, to recover the hours of rest that I missed during the week, why are so many commitments in the morning and why you need to get up early to go to work.

But I did not want to continue to turn them unnecessarily, and so as not to disturb Maria Luisa, I left the room. Get out for a moment on the road to meet the night and see what I get lost every weekend spent at the rate of those who let it be tomorrow, not now, the best part of his life.

I just around the corner of the house that I now joins such. In the darkness I struggle to see well in the face if it is someone close to me or if you conceal some snare. Almost a shiver of fear. I ignore it and go on my way, hoping that he go away for her. But what should I be afraid? Because I feel that presence as a threat?

sudden whispers something. Maybe I'm wrong, is not talking to me. It 'a gust of wind in this strange spring in February. That hissing sound I mistook for a voice, a whimper. But then again one more question, now clear, asked me in the night. "Hey, I tell you. Do you want to look further ahead?"

do not know where the desire is leading me. Almost aimlessly wander the streets of the neighborhood. What I never want to see farther into the street? Of course at this time there are around people who are truly unique. Why did not I stayed in bed. Certainly at this time was already asleep.

"I tell you, I'm not kidding, that this still takes a certain persistence. But those words begin to instill in me a little confidence do not seem hostile. "He told me," say distracted air, as if I had not understood the question. "Yes, if you want, I can make you look forward to seeing things that still need to happen."

Goodness ... What is he smoking on park benches, I think to myself, and I feel like the pace to stretch levarmelo away. Gain fast way home and I climb the stairs without a sound. The only staring visionary, this night, I met him myself. And then I wanted to see if I'd paid attention, what would have been able to really show. The future can not be known in advance. All in all it's better that way because, perhaps, the vision would not be entirely to our liking.

They say that in December next year will be the end of the world. We joke about it, but deep down I think we're a little 'curious to know what happens. Maybe nothing, for the year 2000 bug. And if you really come out of this world? Not something catastrophic, as some imagine. Something beautiful like no one really dares to hope in the bottom of his heart. The end, in short, of all injustice and abuse. A new season in which, finally laid down their arms, you can live forever in peace.

I think that if it should be, we can see some signs even before that date. Let us look far, far beyond the quarrels of building that we are an unnecessary distraction. Can you also see that people move in the direction and goes all hoped for?

0 comments:

Post a Comment