Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Dvr Net Player Windows 7

Dear Santina

Dear Santina,

have also said that your mother is now almost ten years that you're gone. It seems like yesterday and yet already the long row of days separating us from you. How many things have happened in the meantime. A lot of good, and others whose saddest sentence I was spared because of your early dismissal.

I'm thinking of this post for several days. I wanted to put my words with a memory of your last moments. Ten years are many, but the punishment of those days is still not cleared, and perhaps it is only fair to say that.

Alessandra is on the threshold of adulthood. I found my PC in the corners of a photograph depicting the girl, its a funny video that was recorded with a webcam. I do not think the same person. I struggle to find in her plump little girl that one can see in the pictures hung in the hall and which remain in memory of his activities in kindergarten.

Sometimes, because of his stature that has now reached your golden curls and its much remind me of yours that you met again in my dreams but without the agony of penalties for your disease, as happened more ago.

In these years I have seen your parents grow old. Your dad most of all, who wonders why he is still constantly whereas you and Piera there are due to go before their time. But we are confident that, despite all its problems, grandfather Filiberto persists thanks to you, because you want it to be so.

Oh, how I wish that your parents were able to celebrate their golden wedding next June 3. You could really make a good party, and certainly I would somehow give my contribution. Fifty years of marriage, a goal that my parents have only touched, but failed to achieve.

If I have a regret, which still continues to move me at the thought, is that he never wanted to participate with you to the beautiful luster of marriage ceremony that is celebrated here in the parish. How much tenderness for those who celebrate their first five years together. But even more affection and admiration for those couples who are remembered for the latter because of fifty-five and sometimes sixty years of marriage.

Maria Luisa does not make me feel too miss you. Today we had lunch with Don Angelo and he urged us to give thanks to God for our union. I would really like to have known you had, you and Maria Luisa. I'm sure you would find many points of contact and friendship. I am also sure that you're not jealous because, unlike me, you're not ever been. Thank you for

really know ya made me a better man.

0 comments:

Post a Comment