Wednesday, January 12, 2011

When Do I Get A Genital Exam

+ times a week (OT) Resolutions 2011 and

Hello everyone,
with the beginning of the year, my birthday and some rare moment of rest, inevitably you think back, free-wheeling, to the events of the past year, the pleasant things and bad and unfortunately inevitable events that took place, finalizing the thought that that has been done and what you would want to do.
So, driven by the final remarks, I try to distill a list of comics and personal (but not too much) of the little things to consider and better (a lot) for the near future. Buying a
original table, only one, not necessarily a well-known author, awesome, "out of money, but I like it and, of course, motivated ragnesco. Lately I've been concentrating his research with Baz (www.tavoleoriginali.net) some authors: Bachalo, Immonen, Finch, Yu, and John Buscema, we might add, quite a Lee Weeks. I should refuse to buy anything if I find anything that satisfies me (see the "past mistakes").
Buy one or maximum two Amazing Spider-Man that I miss, Good or Very Good condition (the limit), states that the wish list has been significantly thinned, counting only 8 numbers (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 , 11 and 13). I will entrust almost entirely to Louis, Fred or Mark Mokken (Lucca Comics 2011). In terms of the original, stop buying full of curiosity, stories and nonsense (read 'past experiences and hindsight "). Buy
Italian material missing giving priority to the collection horn that I miss and darkness over the city, deliberately ignoring the substitution of numbers in the first series of Spider-Man horn substitute, adhesives and gadgets horn and instead leaving the door open a little curiosity as to the various Fantastico (Ed.Cassia Rome), The big book of cartoons on TV, We Super Heroes (Cassia), Super Robot 16 (Ed.TV Milan), some Telefumetto (with ' Spiderman of course) and Plus (Ed.Domus) with the appearance of spider man in the history of Transformers.
Read more weekly comics in relation to output, or stop reading the book in progress and enjoy the various comic book purchased, immediately.
reread second series of Spider-Man horn! After rereading the whole series and the first week, I have to run over the 58 (59) ragneschi numbers, before the close of the horn. Try
to give more room also extra ragneschi other comics publishers (difficult, but I think I throw myself on Walking Dead) or maybe get to read something totally outside the superhero and serial (hard), trying to baptize another head over to John Doe who have already read, I think back on Martyn Mystere, after years and years and years, or Dylan Dog (I will then decide, suggestions welcome).
Buy ragnesca bust or a statue, for the same "cheap but good", probably Lucca 2011.
finish my personal collection "ragnesca" Superheroes of Fabbri looking, including an exhibition of comics, ebay and shops, "sinkers" Venom, Doctor Strange and the vulture. Attending exhibitions
less cartoon , now I go more for a chat with friends and acquaintances rather than buy, I have to decide to eliminate definitely a city (the spring) and perhaps Mantova (there are always ups and downs the past with satisfaction) .




EXTRAFUMETTISTICI NOTES (not superpersonal and maybe you will not crabs could care ...):

continue reading as in 2010 (only about 10,000 pages of books, except for comics)
thin the "list of 'Waiting' readings (they are on ten unread)
do more Photos and increase my technical knowledge shooting
not buy another photographic material
do the famous course on photoshop dedicated to photography (mid January)
not buy the Wii (to avoid wasting time)
contain, as in 2010,
continue watching television and do more sport (and continue to persevere in swimming, to end the season of football, go mountain bike and do more)
devote myself more to the family (Friends know why)
away the sense of hard work and always look good stimuli
continue working to keep the paper address book with various appointments and notes (and without useful days)
lose weight (azz, age is starting to feel, porcapuzzola)
be less nervous (but I'm getting better over the years, thanks Pat)
quit smoking (I do not believe it myself when I write it) or smoking less (well, maybe maybe)

I guess that's all, more than enough!

0 comments:

Post a Comment