Friday, January 28, 2011

Funky Camera Bags Slr

times a week & Exhibition

Hello,
as initial post of the year, I finally started my cuts fairs comics, especially the decision to have gained some euro in your pocket to invest of course is always in the comics ... So in this
2011, well after 6 editions (ie the first) are not going to Modena.
But where I come back, just a detour, it will almost certemente Fiera di Mantova, largely driven by the presence of novelty by Panini and the presence of other publishers. The fair will
of Mantua in late February, for more info, tour the site link:
http://www.mantovacomics.it/infofiera.html

News weekly rather scarce, I point out Spider-Man 550 For Fans Only "Agents of Atlas vs. Marvel Universe", very interesting and legible.
I take this opportunity to turn even my personal congratulations to Marco Rizzo: a really good job!

right, quickly conclude the post, wishing you a good weekend and a vision for updates www.uomoragno.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment