Friday, December 17, 2010

Clearing Phlegm Baby's Throat

Finally Updates!

Hello everyone!
After a few days I regained access to the site and its updates using the "nice" Aruba's IP protection program (which I do not need anything and was in no way was required) ...
However, passing the beautiful and interesting things (I hope), I finally updated the site with a lot of interesting material from the final release of Comicon, thanks to the wonderful article by my friend Luca Dolcini, read for yourself here:
http://www.uomoragno.org/articoli/san 20diego%%% 20comics/san 20diego 20comics.htm
% and, again thanks to Luca, I have updated covers of other famous and now legendary collection horn!
short, waiting the arrival of two numbers of the magazine from my newsagent officers, I would say that other news may be enough, at least until Tuesday! Meanwhile
a good weekend to all ragnofili!
Next week will also scan special Christmas greetings to my very special friend: Landwolf!
Hello everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment