Thursday, December 23, 2010

Lime Green Scooter Wheels Metal Cores

Merry Christmas from the Pride Foundation Zitello

friend will thank you for your good wishes, but you do not believe so sincerely, without even a post Christmas!
Last night I went on until about one o'clock to decide what to put in your suitcase for the next few days.
Yes because I, like all , spend time at home so I need to outfit Christmas party (from which country in the world and the world the Christmas mass corresponds to the catwalks for the 2010 Excellence) elegant but not snobby ( if no step The Solitastronzacheviveamilanoelavoranellamodaeguardacosaèdiventata ), which are convenient for me to play the Wii with those two thugs of the children of my cousin but not too much that it seems to be in her aunt's house-I put the batteries and sweatpants (which I do at my house instead, usually for another. No lie. The batteries do not. Rather than death).
addition to the elegant outfit then I also need heavy sweaters because the days pass in the mountains (still do not know precisely how many, but as you know that 10 or 100 does not make much difference) and you know my aversion to the world of quilts, sweaters in thick wool and shoes.

Hence the suitcase that I did:
- no. 1 coat pattern called 'the festival ' in cashmere to show off with class resentment and the mass of 11.30 in the country
- num 1 pants type ' trumpet ' wearable in so-called holidays along with
- no. 1 pair of black suede stub Max Mara
big heel - no. A blue velvet trousers stretch coast
worn at this time - no. An excellent fit jeans dark blue pro-mountain
- no. A red dress for Christmas (do not put it since last Christmas)
- no. 4 through sweaters, pullovers and sweaters various
- no. A pair of dark brown trunk large Prada heels (that go with everything but black)
- no. 1 duvet brown fox collar (for the mountains. I give up due to the fact that rolled in the snow with the coat that cost me almost as much as a Balenciaga not have allowed me to enjoy myself without remorse of conscience) (Sasha, I know you and respect you for that animal. But I love the things of leather and fur details. At least until I can afford a fur me whole ... So this time I can say they love the fur)
- no. A Borsalino hat shirt (I swear: I stuck my head in every fucking hat for sale on Corso Vittorio Emanuele: Zara H & M, Sisley to Accesorize. My head is too big. The world has forced me to go to Borsalino. The thing that strikes me is that I have given the shelf)
- no. 0 low rain boots and snow (instead riesumerò amphibians iron tip of the V higher)
- no. 0 yellow cashmere sweater that I wore Marni collar with sequins (too chic, too snobby. I would have understood)
- no. 0 shoes from male lesbian (I have two high-heeled shoes, I need to feminize fuck that duvet of shit that I have to bring )
- no. 0-heeled boots (this year the old maid says NO to boots with a heel)
- no. 4 gift boxes packaged with such care as carefully crushed under the coat
- no. 16 anorak socks (I am cold. Ok? And stop it to tell me that it's hot when you come into my office. It's hot, temperature is environment. My environment.)
- no. A ceramic plate (+ set argan oil and flax seed)
- No. Volume 1 to read during the holidays that I drag myself back from Christmas 2008 (Anna Karenina)
- no. 2 face masks (white - Moisturizing - Black astringent) in the hope that Santa quest'acne cure me of shit that I is taking away the desire to have a social life for 2, 2, and I say, years.

said that I want to do a bit 'like all bloggers, my own Christmas wishlist.
Calculating that are a bit 'geek (as it says a person who goes here often but never comments), most gifts are dedicated to being the most important in my life ... after the Balenciaga.
My PC:
- The Office (the demo version has expired for a while 'and I feel that something is missing in my life)

- An anti-virus (it's like saying 'a coat for my dog,' I'm afraid to get sick if you do not take a decent)
- A key Internet (thought to that of 3, since that from what I know how much it costs to install the ADSL - 96 € only the activation of the line, but NO-I increased the desire to have a wired connection).

Then we need to :
- The tribute to Yvo San Lorenzo

- The Muse of San Lorenzo Yvo

- The eraser pink Blackberry port (but where the hell do you buy?)

later a want :
- A weekend in a spa (and SPA do not mean a corporation because the weekend in the SPA in this direction have already done it to me not long ago and I enjoyed it at all)


- A weekend in Paris (because I went shamefully for the first time last year and made me climb up to the third level of the tower, and I know that has the erremoscia is just a sign that the fate wants me to give me realize that I actually have-been-French. Shit.)

- A weekend in London (they are 4 years there and I am worried by Topshop).


I feel we have not forgotten anything.
Ah yes, a change of clothes for Ken Fashionista because at this moment is too fashionista and I do not feel my ease.


Just for the record, you will not be there in these parts, but I do.
I want to start thinking about a new release for the blog, I have some idea and wish I had time (and resources above all, speak to you web designer of the whole world) to do so.
must also complete the post on male etiquette, and certainly tell you what will happen to the Christmas lunch (last year only because he mentioned with great enthusiasm to the discourse of the Milan Cathedral pulled Berlu in face-to-day of Saint Lucia is World War III broke out at the table. This year I decided that I'm quiet and I talk about Sarah Scazzi maximum).

I wish for this Christmas to eat a lot and not gain weight , trumpets and so do not stay impagnottate (unless you want it), of get back together with your ex in love with you / and ( and speak to Simon and Giò ) to spend time with your current in love with you / and, and lemon then. Why will not hurt.



____________________________ And in the midst of all this shit that I love to write, for once I do the serious.
Anyone who knows me knows that I do not like celebrate Christmas. I hate this swirl of lights, colors, packages, and good feelings free. I do not like a situation when you force a state of mind.

In my family we celebrate Christmas more than 3 years: we no longer have the tree, the lights, the decorations of gold. We do not have Christmas at home because we have pain in my heart.

not celebrate because it would be stupid, at least for now, do it.
Before Christmas was a family holiday, the four of us: the child who returns from London, the son who lives outside the home, the mother and father together.
We are no longer in four: Mom is there Dad is gone but not Andrea.

We have an angel in heaven more, and he and he alone is that I would get as a Christmas present.

Merry Christmas to all your families.

0 comments:

Post a Comment