Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Gpsphone Mulitple Cheats

Pick me! Pick me!

Forgive the lam, but I discovered yesterday afternoon that an important deadline has been moved from December 20, which seemed so far away and vague, to Friday 17.

Why we like to give us the bat alone.

least will not work on weekends. I hope. No fucking
, I've got to do. No girls, I took the blackberry. You should turn in 3 ... 2 .... 1 .....

Ah, then they will be dicks because the versatility of my mind over the past four years has been tested only on operating systems from Samsung, in fact with the iPhone I had some serious difficulties, and yesterday only to find out how to add a new contact book (someone tell me a quick way to transfer contacts stored on the phone about the new gadgets?) I spent those two Oretta.

However, before you plunge back into Excel spreadsheets between cercavert =, = e = sum chains I want to share with you this gallery of wedding proposals from the fashion elite for the wedding of the year.
you know, to arrange a marriage it takes a about a year, it seems that a real marriage should put at least twice to be finalized. However I think they made an exception for your patience with the girl in the last 9 years.
Hence the designers from all over the world are screaming like schoolgirls Tugging 'I! I! I! ' accappararsi for the opportunity to design the dress of the princess and socialite all events for the next 15 years.

Alberta Ferretti

Jason Wu

Chado Ralph Rucci

Gucci

Prabal Gurung

J. Crew

Nina Ricci

Karl Lagerfeld


Valentino (Maria Grazia Chiuri, Pier Paolo Piccioli)

Vera Wang

[Click on the photos see larger]

I read somewhere the length of the veil has its importance and its significance for the real protocol. Modestly speaking I am a NO for the veil, and I do not mean the movement of Santanchè because is precisely the idea of \u200b\u200bhaving an extension of my hair that bothers me. The train did not, I know of opulence, luxury ... the train with my back to you is screaming 'YES! Look at me even if they are behind because my dress is not finished yet! '.
My dress has been designed in my head that only hundreds of times over the past 5 years, but one thing is certain: the world falls I will have my fucking crown.



0 comments:

Post a Comment