Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Scooters Part Metalcore

Arisa: Beautiful Discovery! The gift to Saint Lucia

E 'for some time that I would dedicate a page under the heading' Chapeau 'to an Italian but in the midst of all the tits and ass television recently seemed impossible.

will be because of the switchover to digital television now I see even less, but when I work I often La7 (and my work with difficulty, but at least I wake up in the morning watching the mighty arms of heartburn and that his tatuaggino that makes me a incredible sex) and programming at the time should have so few options that usually leads to any time period, are as follows:
- heartburn (Piroso Ah, nothing personal)
- Mentone (tg the only sensible, but that does not look as I read all day corriere.it)
- Victoria (Victor Victoria and all its replies).

In this restricted schedule (apart from the Gruber Have I forgotten anyone else? D'Amico? Gad Lerner? Noiaaaaaa, are wannabe Annozero where they fight like men and women and tronista Berlusconi does) ends up that I I watch almost exclusively Victor Victoria.
For me, as say Aldo Grasso, the program still holds. Of course, it is sometimes seriously think that Geppi Cucciari merits alone program but I think that she is worth the comparison of pizza I like, I love it, I would live with that. When I eat I would not ever end, but when it's over I can think of to take another.
Headings Victor Victoria are more or less fixed: the convention to fuck (a Bertolino), the launch of a speaker cock (a Timperi), the merdone (I love), the conceal / missing (which I promptly I am also talking alone with the tv), the old singing (everytime I think in the throes of what the authors trip and come up with something so brilliant), the survey.
This year, the Vic will rely on two other who helped make the shoulder with Geppi and Melissa P. (Yes, that ) and Arisa.

See, I do not know if you've seen recently.
I find stu-pen-da .

For me, it's always been beautiful from the first Sanremo:


There were those who said it was fat plump , those that had a disproportionate nose , who bangs a sucker from .
But I've always found beautiful.
Yes, beautiful like a normal girl , who leads the 38, who has a breast that you may not know where to put, you put make-up alone (remember it said at the time) and that is not followed by a stylist.

The choice to dress like a little woman came out of an episode of Mad Men was perfect: the clothes always fit in blacks and Severe excellent way to his compound and discreet ways.
Obviously, we can not say that it is like a pussy Gisele or Kate , but remember, it's easy to say 'pussy' to them that I am by profession.
I like the ones that are cool in a way that pleases everyone.
I like what you find in the crowd for a particular, for a detail.
Those who are not perfect, but who can heal and enhance. Those small
were targeted for glasses, for the size (breast or otherwise) or to the appliance to the teeth ( celo, conceal missing).

my acne and I envy the late mainly one thing: skin. He has a fucking
flawless skin. It is not the TV friends, I know. I caught a couple of times in Milan and one in the station last Saturday in a pizzeria.
I find it elegant, classy and well-kept and in these times of Gaga god, not cheap.

I do not have the knowledge to judge his vocal abilities, but I have an ear and if I do not like change channel. His rearrangement of pop songs to introduce guests in transmission are gems that make the program even more shine.



And faced with this talent, even the imperfections of English pronunciation are sidelined. Indeed, I would not be surprised to discover that they have been put there on purpose .

I heard, in an episode that has not (more) boyfriend.
E 'likely that the image change is due - even - to this: in the end it would be normal, how many of us are cut / color your hair or lose weight are following at the end of a story?
Or simply revised its image to debut on TV. If there is behind the work of a stylist I am pleased, but if it is just personal taste Arisa ... Chapeau!



0 comments:

Post a Comment