Monday, December 13, 2010

Pokemon Emerald Black Charzard

parcondicio

For parcondicio are forced to post in this clip taken from the best seat of the other two competitors.
Last night I, like all of you, I was watching 'Love The Holiday' with Cameron Diaz, Kate Winslet (Titanic .. no, say h), Jack Black e. .. Jude Law. Jude Law And not surprisingly, no. One of his best releases. Moreover, as has often said, more of a horny man cooking and ironing is just a man with children. And in the film, Jude was not only a widower. No. C'aveva well two daughters. Not two boys, a woman who maybe is not so much desire of play. Two beautiful, fluffy girls without their mother (but with Dad to eat). The
the script must have written a woman. O Satan himself.
could not think of a more painful to suffer when women all over the world.

Having noticed the surge of votes against Jude this morning, can not defend the other two competitors. Aside from my favorite, but also the poor Brad likely to be remembered only for his bad beard.

I present to you the exact moment when I fell in love with Leonardo



In this film, he perfectly embodies the teenager cursed: the feminine face, hair like honey and strawberry mouth (like the singing Pausini).
Watching the film I wanted to be one of those aquarium fish can not be Hulieeeeettaaaaa. My dream, then this movie obviously was to dress as an angel in a masquerade ball. When
guess what song to play at my wedding I always think about this, Kissing You by Des'ree. The song makes me cry from what is beautiful, reminds us of love, first kisses to you move the stomach, which does not make you sleep.

Ah yes, then there's Brad Pitt.



Sooner or later we must decide a winner but . Voting will close the ... tomorrow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment